Monday, January 6, 2014

Waiting on Return from Editor

Merlin's Travels - An Untimely Error #2 was finished more than a week ago. After a proofread by myself and another proofread from someone whose grammar and spelling I trust, it was sent off to the editor. As soon as I get it back, I'll go through recommended changes, make the ones I approve of, and get it released on Amazon.

My self-imposed deadline for that was January 20th, but it's currently out of my hands. Assuming I get it back in time, I'll make my deadline, otherwise it might be a touch late. Either way I'm excited to have finished writing book #2, even if there are still some alterations that will need to be made (aren't there always?). I'm taking a short break before seriously starting to write #3 so I can catch up on a few other things I put aside while writing Merlin #2. After that I'll focus my efforts on #3 (tentatively titled: Merlin's Target), the conclusion of the trilogy.

Tom...

No comments:

Post a Comment