Saturday, April 10, 2021

Crow Hill #4 finished (also finish of the Crow Hill series)

 I just finished writing Crow Hill #4: Crystal Invasion. It does still need proofing, editing, and the like so it won't be published for a few weeks still, but the story itself is finished.

For my Crow Hill readers, sorry for the delay. I'd intended to write this sooner, but when my brain refused to stay on it and insisted I write other things, I listened to it. It tends to make for a better story that way. But the wait is over and #4 is done and will hopefully be published before the end of April.

Next on my writing agenda is another VR style Litrpg/Gamelit book. It may be a standalone, but if I like it enough I have tentative plans that could stretch it into a three book series.

After that I've got plans for a Litrpg/Gamelit apocalypse style series. I'd call it a system apocalypse style, but I don't want to infringe on Tao Wong with that, so just Litrpg Apocalypse will do.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but much like a lot of other people, my RL is weird right now, motivation is difficult to come by. Hoping my writing motivation improves with the new books I'll be writing and they go more quickly.


Tom


No comments:

Post a Comment