Monday, January 29, 2024

New book releasing - Wormhole Mana: Power

I finally got the cover I was after. So my new book has been uploaded to Amazon and will go live as soon as they finish with reviewing and publishing it.

Max is a guy trying to make ends meet, stuck in a maintenance job at a government research facility since it's the only thing in the area that will pay all of his bills.

The research going on at the lab goes awry, and suddenly things start getting strange. At first, he wonders if it's just him hallucinating, but as more and more people admit to the same, he settles in to try to adapt.

I'll edit this post with a link to the book once it's live. In the meanwhile, here's the cover I was waiting on.

Eta: Live now at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CTKS5LHD

For those not using the US store (amazon.com) search the local amazon site for ASIN:  B0CTKS5LHD




Tom


4 comments:

  1. FYI: Neither the link nor the search results in finding the book. Even your arthor's page doesn't list it. I'm in the US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UPDATE: copy & paste of the entire link worked

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed this book a lot. Great premise. I think you get better and better. Can't wait for the next. Wouldn't be sad if it didn't end up being a shorter series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I planned this one out as shorter, I probably won't go much longer with it. The plan is for 3-5 books, 3 is guaranteed since the people who do my audiobooks already contracted for the first three of the series. It may run longer if I just can't get everything I've got planned for this one in with three.
    Tom

    ReplyDelete