Monday, August 18, 2014

Merlin's Target

So, I finally managed to finish proofing and editing on Merlin's Target, the third and final book in An Untimely Error. It's on Amazon already and is available at:

http://www.amazon.com/Merlins-Target-Untimely-Error-Book-ebook/dp/B00MTB5VO8

I've almost finished writing the first book in my new series, which is why the third Merlin took so long to become available. I find it difficult to sit down and simply proofread when I have a new story trying to take over my brain.

The new story is a bit of a genre mix up. But it does take place in the same world setting as the Merlin books. The time frame is different, the new series will advance the timeline there by seventy+ years from the end of Merlin's Target. I'll post more about this new series later on, after I get some opinions from beta readers.

Tom...

No comments:

Post a Comment