Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Yes, for those wondering this is the same Tom Larcombe that is currently releasing the Litrpg series Light Online on Amazon. Also, yes, I'll be posting to this blog again now. I didn't get a lot of folks visiting when I was using it before, but I'll drop a link into the back of the next Light Online book letting people know that they can communicate with me through this blog.

For those reading Light Online, the second book is almost completed, I've got 1-2 chapters to go, depending on if I can wrap everything up in a single chapter or not. Then it's off to the editor and waiting on a cover before it's published.

Also, for those wondering, my daughter will not be continuing to make covers for the series and I'll be replacing the cover on the first one as well. She declined when I asked if she wanted to make the covers for the rest of the series like she did the first one, so I've got a cover artist making a replacement for the first one, then doing the second one for me.

Tom.

9 comments:

  1. any eta on 2? need any beta readers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 is currently with the editor. Should be released by the end of the month. I was hoping for before Christmas, but that's uncertain at this point, definitely before the end of the month though.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say i really enjoyed your crystal beach series, i am hoping for a book 4, i am in the process of reading light online now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do have Crow Hill #4 started, the outline is done and a couple of chapters are written, but it ended up on a back burner. I do intend to get back to it, but as of yet I don't know when.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the update Tom! Keep up the good work man! I really enjoy your novels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just finished light online book 1. It was wonderful. I am stoked that the next book is coming out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I don't know which to hope for first. I started out reading your Crow Hill series and then moved on to the Light Online series. I would love to see new books in either of them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I can tell you my planned writing schedule. My plan is to finish the Light Online Series (currently writing #3, then will do 4 and 5) then do the fourth book for Crow Hill (which will either be the series end, or at the very least the end of story arc it's in). After that I've got an idea for another Litrpg story that I want to do.

    With any luck the rest of the Light Online series plus the next Crow Hill book will all be done before the end of 2020. Depends on what Real Life has in store for me for the year in the manner of distractions and interruptions because there are always some.

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the series so far, I like the mix of town building and adventuring on the side, actually a bit sad that I'm nearing the end of book 2.

    ReplyDelete